We charge a Fee for Service on all investment products. We do not charge any commission of investments we recommend.
Our Financial Services and Credit Guide (FSCG) is currently being updated and will provide full details on
- Who we are
- What we do
- Who and how our AFS Licensee supports us
- How we manage your personal information and privacy
- Our Complaints Procedure
- How we charge for our services
Our fees are:
Free, no obligation. To allow us to understand your needs and objectives and understand how we can help you. To allow you to decide whether you would like to work together to achieve your financial goals and objectives.
Our initial advice fee covers the cost of researching and preparing your financial plan.
If you elect to pay us a fee for advice the following fees will apply. The fees will depend on the size of the investment portfolio and the complexity of the advice.
We will prepare an initial advice agreement that sets out what our initial advice will cover and how much it will cost. Should we identify a more complex situation that requires more extensive planning and development, our initial advice fee will change. However, we will discuss this with you prior to the commencement of work. On this basis, you always have advance notice of our fees and have agreed to them prior to the debt being incurred.
This is written advice that is limited to a specific matter matter. For example, consolidation of superannuation monies, redundancy payment advice, specific Self Managed Superannuation Fund advice e.g. types of pensions, review of personal insurance needs, estate planning.
Fees range from $550 – $4,400 + depending on responsibility and complexity.
Comprehensive written advice / financial plan – covering cash flow management, taxation planning, investments strategy (including superannuation), estate planning, retirement planning and risk management.
- Pre–retirees/retirees seeking quality advice on how to make sure their pending retirement is as comfortable as possible. We will identify and implement strategies for maximisation of retirement income after tax and succession planning.
- Younger individuals and families seeking strategic advice on wealth creation.
Fee ranges from $3,300 – $6,600 + depending on responsibility and complexity.
Strategic & Wealth Management Advice
Detailed strategic written advice focusing on key financial areas or complex issues.
This advice typically includes those areas covered by comprehensive financial advice plus targeted strategic & wealth management advice.
- individuals/couples (typically small business owners, professionals, and executives), seeking detailed strategic advice on matters such as gearing, structuring (e.g. use of family trusts, Self-Managed Superannuation Funds), sale of small business CGT concessions, significant redundancy payments, management of significant taxation liabilities etc.
Ranges from $5,500 – $33,000 + depending on responsibility, complexity, and our ability to add value. The minimum fee charged is $550 while the maximum fee is $33,000.
Implementation (fee for advice)
If you elect to pay us a fee for advice the following fees will apply. The fees will depend on the size of the investment portfolio and the complexity of the advice:
- Portfolios less than $100,000: Implementation fee of between $330 and $3,300
- Portfolios $100,000 – $300,000: Implementation fee of between $2,200 and $7,700
- Portfolios in excess of $300,000: Implementation fee of between $5,500 and $20,000
Ongoing fee for advice
Before providing you with ongoing advice we will prepare an ongoing advice agreement.
The ongoing advice agreement will set out what our ongoing advice will cover, your payment method, and how much it will cost.
Ongoing strategy and advice fees payable are based upon the complexity of your affairs, the responsibility we undertake, level of service required (including frequency) and a fee to manage investment assets.
Our ongoing advice fees ensure your strategy and products are reviewed to help you take advantage of opportunities as they become available.
If you elect to pay a fee for the ongoing review of your financial planning strategy, the ongoing fee is based on the complexity of ongoing advice and the services provided. The minimum fee is $330 while the maximum is 1.173% of the value of your portfolio each year.
If you would like more information, please Contact Us.