Griffin Financial Advisory Pty Ltd together with Griffin Accountants Pty Ltd specialise in Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) to provide a complete solution for your SMSF needs ranging from setup, financial advice, administration including tax effective strategies to maximise your retirement benefits.
Theresa Griffin is a Chartered Accountant (CA) as well as a Self Managed Super Fund Specialist Advisor (SMSF Specialist Advisor™) accredited by Self Managed Super Fund Professionals’ Association of Australia (SPAA). Theresa Griffin is currently the only SMSF Specialist Advisor™ in the Roseville / Lindfield / Killara / Gordon district. Kevin Griffin is a Certified Practising Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) accredited by The Tax Institute Australia as well as a financial planner.
The following are some frequently asked questions in relation to Self Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) and Superannuation in general:
2. What are the advantages of having your own Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)?
3. Why is super so important?
4. What is super?
5. What are the disadvantages of super?
6. Why are some people negative about super?
7. What are the different types of Super Funds?
8. What are the costs of a Self Managed Super Fund?
9. What makes a Self Managed Super Fund cheaper to run?
10. How is income taxed inside a super fund?
12. What is a concessional super contribution?
13. How are concessional super contributions taxed inside super?
14. What is a non-concessional super contribution?
15. How are non-concessional super contributions taxed inside super?
16. What does Salary sacrifice into super mean?
17. What Tax Effective Strategies are available?
If you would like more information, please Contact Us.