How does financial advice from Griffin Financial Advisory help?
At Griffin Financial Advisory, you can find out if your own financial strategy could do with some expert guidance; whether it’s help paying off debts, checking your investment strategy and options are right for you or making sure you and your loved ones are taken care of should anything happen if you were unable to work.
You can start by simply contacting us to make an appointment for a meeting to discuss your finances with one of our expert financial planners – the first meeting is free. Call us today on (02) 8901 4885 or submit an enquiry via our contact form.
If your situation could do with more structure and focus, you can engage the Griffin Financial Advisory team to create a comprehensive financial plan to help you reach your goals, whether they be in five, ten or twenty years or even longer.
Griffin Financial Advisory planners can help advise you about:
- how to assess different investment options and find the right one for you
- paying off debts, such as home loans, in the quickest and most effective way
- understanding and maximising any government entitlements such as pensions
- managing your cash flow so you have enough to pay off debts and invest wisely
- insuring what’s important – your life and your income, so you and your family are taken care of
- planning your estate, no matter how large or small it is – our team can even refer you or work with your own legal and accounting experts, and
- planning for a comfortable retirement – even with today’s uncertain financial markets, there are things you can be doing to make the most of what you’ve got and secure your financial future.
To build wealth, it’s often the opportunities we don’t know about that can make the biggest impact. Could you be doing more with your money?
Griffin Financial Advisory Financial Planners can help you uncover new opportunities and work out which will be most effective for you.
Every option is a little different, so you need to view them in terms of:
- will they help you achieve your goals and when will you start to see value?
- what are the tax implications?
- what risks are involved and how can you manage them?
- can they generate an income for you?
- how can they fit with what you have in place now?
- how flexible are they if you need to make changes?
And while it’s wise to invest over the long term, there’s so much you can do that will have an impact now:
- make your money and investments work more tax-effectively
- explore your investment options (property / cash / shares / bonds) and identify what fits best with your goals
- boost what could be your biggest investment, your super
- consider ways to unlock your mortgage and use it to invest for growth
- look for smart ways to use debt
- secure your assets against the unexpected
- understand and maximise your government entitlements
But this is just the beginning. We’ll continue to look out for you by keeping you informed of new opportunities that could be right for you.
Are you on track to achieve your financial goals?
If you would like more information, please Contact Us.